Monday, August 11, 2008

Online school is out....for now

I backed out of AIU. I researched it (thanks for the link, Melissa) and scholarships and grants are not part of their vocabulary. Plus a lot of places don't recognize an online degree. So, 20,000 for each year, and then run the risk of it being no good. Nevermind. I'll figure something out.

The counselor called me everyday, and a lot of times put me on hold so I could talk to a financial aid advisor. When I looked at my cell phone bill, I was baffled by an extra hundred bucks we owe. (Like we have money). I went over my minutes with this counselor!! Hey, Pal!! You gonna help me pay this bill?? Didn't think so. Lose my number!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Did you look into the University of Phoenix? I know that they are more recognized as an online university.