Monday, August 4, 2008

Looking forward to peace and quiet...

Hunter left at 5:00 am for Scout Camp this morning. Of course, we were supposed to be there at 5, but the leader didn't show until quarter til six. Glad I was 'prepared' and had my chair in the car. After they left, I came home and got Chandler out the door for a week in Catalina with his friend Jacob. Jacob's dad takes him every year, and this year they asked for
Chan's company.

A week with only three kids?? What will I do with myself?? First off, a big whoo hoo!!! Okay, now what??

Next week is girls camp, and we have a planning meeting today. Kailey is so excited. She loves girls camp, and talks about it all year. She doesn't even seem to mind that I go. I am excited about that. LOL. This year I am staying all week. Let's see how she does. We will have two cabins, so most likely she will be in the other cabin with the older girls, and I will be in with the Beehives.

No daycare for Preshus this week, as she is going to her Grandma's house. I don't understand why she doesn't go next week, while I am gone, but that is fine. I do have the three girls on Wednesday, though. But with K's help it is easy. I am not looking forward to her going to school and leaving me alone.

Off to do financial aid crap.

2 comments:

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

Enjoy your "quiet" week!

Co & Larry said...

I guess it might be that this will be the quiet before the storm (of girls camp)?