Sunday, August 17, 2008

Chandler passed

Due to being gone for girls camp, I didn't have a chance to get Chandler in for another interview with the Bishop. So, he had it this morning, and passed with flying colors. Next week he will be ordained, and the following week will b e his first time passing. As tradition, Bill will pass with him, so it will be Bill, Chan and Hunter passing together.

I amglad we cancelled as Mom totally forgot, and had other commitments. I will call her a couple times this week and remind her to be here. Brittany planned on coming today anyway, and have Chan's birthday dinner with us, but then Ty got sick. Okay. No surprise there. Chandler was a little hurt.I just hope they can make it next week.

Chan's birthday dinner was tamale pie and pasta salad. I had sauted zucchini from Cindy's garden, and a touch of pie. After my terrible eating last week, I need to work on eating better. Not that I had any control over what I ate. But I do now, and I plan on fixing it.

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

Congratulations, Chandler! Isn't it awesome?!