Friday, February 20, 2009

So, Mom's bishop called me to talk to me. LOL. My own bishop still has no idea about any of this, and he is too busy for me to be bugging him. My mom was so upset that she printed out the letter and took it to him. He counselled her to throw it away, and with it, all the hurt, and anger over her accusations. So, she did. He then counselled me to do the same, and not give her the satisfaction of getting to me. I took his advice, and I feel much better.

She rarely enters my thoughts, where the day after, I was angry all day. I just feel pity for her. Barbara, you were right, she isn't going to get away with it, so why should I worry??

I am going out to Mom's next week to begin dismantling Arik's room. Mom has been trying to figure out for a year where to put Oma. Monica and Lexi have the third bedroom, and Mom can't afford for her to move out right now(even though making the money she does, and never paying mom what she owes, and expecting mom to buy diapers and Lexi's favorite foods isn't helping Mom financially).Oma is getting, at 92, to the point where it is hard on her to live alone. This has been an answer to that. Not the answer anyone wanted, but an answer.

I think it will take three days. One to go thru his stuff and give to DI and cousins who may want stuff. The second to load furniture, and the third to paint and steam clean the carpet. Then we need new curtains, and it is ready for Oma.

1 comment:

motherof8 said...

I am so glad the Bishop talked to you & your Mom and that you listened. There, will, doubtless be times, but over-all, you will triumph. Good for you!

I am glad that you and Mom have found some good to come out of losing Arik.

Dismantling the room will probably be tough. You might ask for a blessing. You know your friends will be praying for you.

Strength and peace!