Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween fun




We had a good time over at the ward's trunk or treat. I made a crock o' chili, and my family proclaimed it delicious. I never got it over to be judged, but oh well. We then migrated to the parking lot for the best fun of the year, according to Tyler. How nice it is to be able to sit in a chair at the car and greet all the cute kids in their costumes, and not worry about the kids safety. It was two wards combined, but I still felt totally safe letting Cameryn and Tyler go off on their own, to circle as many times as the candy held out.
The pic is Baby L in the best costume, letting us know how she feels. She came to the party last night as Tinkerbell, but i liked the cow and Harry Potter glasses better. LOL. I am sending this one to her mom. The kids all carved a pumpkin, but I didn't get any decent individual shots. The one on the bottom right is Kailey's, and she just slashed a face in it. Delilah had to check out all the pumpkins when we set it up, just in case we were in danger. She gets to Kailey's, and backed up and gave it a wide berth. Dumb dog.
Time to think about Thanksgiving already. I invited my parents (who told me Dad just wanted to sit in his chair that day) and my sister and her kids. I haven't heard back from her. It is looking like it will just be us.


1 comment:

SarahAnne said...

Sounds like fun! I wish our ward did a Trunk-or-Treat!