Friday, October 3, 2008

The dialation


Tyler had an eye appt today. Her eyes are getting worse, and it is time to patch the good eye. Her bad eye is so bad that when the dr asked her to identify the letter, she had no idea. Once he made it giant sized, she got it.... or at least close. My poor baby. The dr is worried that if they are this bad at six, what will they be like in 10 years??


They dialated her eyes, and she was immediately super sensitive to the light. I felt so bad for her. She gladly wore the paper sunglasses because they made her feel better. I thought she looked cute. I am biased though, and thinks she always looks cute.
You'll notice she has them adjusted so small that the ends poke up through her bangs.


2 comments:

motherof8 said...

Very cute!

What does the doctor predict for her eyes? More special prayers for Tyler coming up! (not that I have much influence, but it can't hurt)

SarahAnne said...

Cute! My DD had to have her eyes dialated, too, but I had a hard time convincing her to keep those "cool" black glasses on! My DD has lazy eye in both eyes so she is just wearing glasses to fix it. Good luck with your baby's eyes! (((HUGS)))