Friday, June 26, 2009

The end of a chapter??

We have an appointment to look at a few houses this weekend. Yeah, an hour and a half away. It is looking like this is the door that has been opened for us, and we need to have faith and step through. I need to have faith. Everything is falling into place. I was talking to the lady at the property mgmt, and we seemed to hit it off. She is excited for us to come, and we are excited to see her. We are looking at a five bdroom house with a bonus room. But there are other nice houses as well.

The guy who hired Bill for these high desert jobs called today, and is eager for BIll to come out and get started. We need to vacate this house by the 20th of July, so we are sort of cutting it close. LOL.

Girls Camp is Monday. I have bittersweet feelings. I love YW, and was hoping to stay in it for a while, and be in there when Cameryn becomes a beehive in Jan of 11 ( coming faster than you realize). I want to go to girl's camp with her, and help her with her personal progress, and just have a good time with her. And Tyler a couple years later. I had a plan, dang it!! A new ward, and I am fearful I will end up in Primary again. Don't get me wrong, I love Primary, and have served in every capacity except President and pianist. Those take talent. LOL. But, I was there for 26 consecutive years.....and I love the change YW is.

So, I go to camp Monday, knowing it is my last week or so with these girls. My heart is already heavy. We moved into this ward 11 years ago. Some of these kids were in nursery then. I am so going to miss them.

I was put on the stake committee for Pioneer Day. Our stake activities chairman was in the ward back a hundred years ago, before I was married even. She was the Primary President and I was the Sunbeam teacher. So she tells the stake rep she wants me on the committee. A funny. She really has a hard time letting go of my maiden name. She submitted my name for the committee and stake rep was baffled trying to find me. LOL Anyway, I hate for them to come to rely on me and mehave to move. I also hate to say no to helping if we end up staying here. This weekend will bring a lot of answers.

2 comments:

Lynn - A Foodie and Her Family said...

Good luck Pam!!

motherof8 said...

You are ever in my prayers. Keep us posted on developments. (hugs)